This section is dedicated to the SmallGrok pets:
- Minnie the Goldendoodle
- The cats, Mowgli and Murray
The three “M’s” got into the household this way —
- (the black cat) Mowgli’s original owner found out she was allergic to him. So, we adopted him.
- About a year later, Murray (the grey and white cat) was being “mistreated” and kept running away from home. Murray was just weaned, and Mowgli “raised” him.
- A few years (about 5) later, our trusty 12 year old Old English Sheepdog developed cancer, and we had to put her down.
- I (jwb7605) discovered I’m just not happy without a dog friend, so we decided to get a Goldendoodle pup. I picked an excellent breeder, and got a truly amazing pup.